1 februari 2012

Leuke Tweets

Fashionologie heeft al een lange tijd Twitter. Ik post er dagelijks een heleboel dingen en retweet alle leuke zaken die getweet zijn door een ander. Ik volg er ook een heleboel mensen die elke dag enkele superleuke quotes tweeten en enkele hiervan wilde ik wel met jullie delen. Enjoy!


No matter how old you are, no matter how badass you think you are, if a toddler hands you their ringing toy phone, you answer it. - @Teenthings

The only thing he should want to change about you, is your last name. - @ohgirlphrase

I love my six-pack so much, I protect it with a layer of fat. - @Teenthings

"Life without you is like; Facebook without friends, Youtube without videos, and Google with no result." #TLS - @TheLoveStories

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives. - @Teenthings

#AsAKid I used to think that my toys would come to life the moment I left my bedroom. - @iusedtothink

"Maybe some of you girls should eat make-up, so you are pretty on the inside." #TLS - @TheLoveStories

Walking to the beat of the music and feeling like a total badass. #isdothistoo - @omgidothistoo

If I was stranded on a desert island and could only bring one thing, I would bring Dora. That bitch has everything in her backpack.#HTST - @HeyThatsSoTrue

People and things change with time, but memories remain the same. #TLS - @TheLoveStories

 
Christopher Robin: “Forever and ever is a very long time, Pooh.” | Pooh: “Forever isn’t long at all when I’m with you.” - @disneywords

If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel. #HeyThatsSoTrue - @HeyThatsSoTrue


Life’s not about people who act true to your face. It’s about people who remain true behind your back. - @FactsAboutBoys

Love endures all, no reason, no rhyme. It lasts forever and
forever all the time. –Leota (Haunted Mansion) - @disneywords

The day you stop caring about what other people think is the day you start living. - @ohgirlphrase

Zo, dit waren de leuke quotes die ik met jullie wilde delen, maar wees maar niet droevig, want er zijn er nog veel meer! Kijk maar eens rond op Twitter!

door: Svea